Railway Road, Buncrana, Ireland –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 108 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Our property is a detached building with parking area to the front. All three rooms are on ground floor level and each is en suite. Breakfast is served in the front room which looks out to the street. The accommodation is quite separate from our private living area which is to the rear of the house, so guests can enjoy that privacy. The property is situated in a unique location along the Wild Atlantic Way, on the main road leading to Buncrana and further on to Clonmany, Carndonagh and Malin Head.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Buncrana Golf Club 1.8 miles
- Inch Island Stables 5.3 miles
- Carrigart Riding Stables 9.5 miles
- Ashtree Stables 10.1 miles
- Museum of Free Derry and Bloody Sunday Memorial 10.4 miles
- Free Derry Corner 10.5 miles
- Harbour Museum 10.5 miles
- The Bogside 10.5 miles
- Guildhall 10.5 miles
- The Tower Museum 10.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Donegal County Museum 16.2 miles
- Oakfield Park 17.8 miles
- Raphoe Castle 18.6 miles
- Glenveagh National Park and Castle 19.9 miles
- Beltany Stone Circle 19.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Costcutter Supermarket 0 miles
- Drift Inn Bar/Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Station Cafe Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Beach House Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Aldi Supermarket Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Lidl Supermarket Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Rodden\'s Bar Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Ubiquitous Restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
- O\'Flaherty\'s Bar Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Lough Swilly Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Mill River River 0 miles
- Crana River 0.3 miles
- Mintiaghs Mountain 3.7 miles
- Sliabh Sneacht Mountain 3.7 miles
- Mintiaghs Lakes Lake 3.7 miles
- Mamore Gap Mountain 9.3 miles
- City of Derry Airport 13.2 miles
- Belfast International Airport 58.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Lissadell B&B
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Mini-market on site
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:30 - 21:00
08:30 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Lissadell B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.