Lough Lannagh Self Catering Cottages
Old Westport Road, Castlebar, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 6 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Lough Lannagh Self Catering Cottages.
Cottages, Lodge B&B, Café and Reception are located on the grounds, formally known as Creagh Villa, childhood home during her time in Mayo of Murial Gahan, founder of Irish County Women's Association. Now part of Greenway Walking and Cycling Route.
Area Info –
- TF Royal & Theatre 0.1 miles
- Christchurch 0.5 miles
- Temple of Nuns 3.9 miles
- Kinturk Castle 4 miles
- Franciscan Monastery 4.3 miles
- National Museum of Ireland - Country Life 4.6 miles
- Belcarra Eviction Cottage 5.1 miles
- Ballintubber Abbey 7 miles
- Balla Golf Club 8 miles
- Westport Train Station 8.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Martin Sheridan Monument 10.4 miles
- Clew Bay Heritage Centre 10.4 miles
- Partry House 12.6 miles
- Tir na nOg Fun Park 12.8 miles
- Kiltimagh Museum 13.1 miles
- Race Course Ballinrobe 14.9 miles
- Mayo North Heritage Centre 15.8 miles
- Claremorris Golf Club 16 miles
- Knock Shrine 16.7 miles
- Ireland West Knock Airport 20.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Packed Lunches
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Pets are not allowed.
Lough Lannagh Self Catering Cottages accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Minimum stay in Cottages is 2 nights. Reservations in July and August are Saturday to Saturday only.
A damage deposit of EUR 250 is required upon arrival – that's about 294.68USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.