Lough Owel Lodge B&B
Culleenmore, Mullingar, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 88 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We are a farm house on 100 acres of land that goes to the Lake . Guests can walk through the farm.Martin is an organic farmer and has both sheep and cattle on the farm. We also have two Donkeys Sonny and Cher who interact with the guests. Dublin is only 50 miles away. There are daily trains to dublin which takes a little over an hour.Touring irelands ancient east is ideal from our home most are only an hour away. All our food is prepared in the kitchen to order and we use either home grown or local produce.Tourist information is available for guests and we are happy to help guests with their itinerary and assist them with their travel plans.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Mullingar Sailing Club 0.4 miles
- Cathedral of Christ the King, Mullingar 2.4 miles
- Athboy Karting Centre 2.6 miles
- Mullingar Arts Centre 2.6 miles
- Mullingar Greyhound Stadium 2.8 miles
- Mullingar Equestrian Centre 4 miles
- Mullingar Golf Club 5.6 miles
- Belvedere House, Gardens & Parks 6.1 miles
- Jonathan Swift Park 6.6 miles
- Lilliput Par 3 Golf Course 7.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Loughcrew Historical Gardens & Visitor Centre 14.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Aldi stores Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Every Friday Market 2.5 miles
- Several in Mullingar Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Several in Mullingar Cafe/Bar 2.5 miles
- Dublin Airport 46.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Lough Owel Lodge B&B
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Packed Lunches
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Lough Owel Lodge B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.