Marguerite’s B&B is a family-run bed and breakfast in the County Donegal town of Glenties. Just 10 minutes from Narin beach and a local golf course, it offers free private parking and Wi-Fi access.
All the rooms at Marguerite’s B&B have an private bathroom, TV and tea and coffee facilities. There is a spacious breakfast room and a pretty garden.
A traditional full Irish breakfast is on offer each morning, along with a wide choice of yogurts, fruit and cereal. There is homemade brown bread too, and special dietary requirements can be catered for.
The small town of Glenties has a selection of pubs, restaurants and a museum of local history, and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. The stunning Glenveagh National Park, one of County Donegal’s popular attractions, is just under 1 hour’s drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- Are you pet friendly.. kind regards DenisI do not except pets.Answered on 30 March 2022
- is it possible to have breakfast at 7:30am?Yes it is possible to have breakfast at 7:amAnswered on 30 March 2022
- Hi there, is the B&b in walking distance of the pubs and shops?Yes I am on the Main Street beside pubs and restaurants and shops.Answered on 27 April 2022
- Hi, we are 3 men on a cycle tour and require 3 single beds in 2rooms?Sure no problem what date please regards MargueriteAnswered on 16 May 2022
- Do you have an electric car charging station?Yes there is an electric car charging station at the front of my house.Answered on 30 March 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Ironing service
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.