Dublin Skylon Hotel
Upper Drumcondra Road, D9 Dublin, Ireland –
The Skylon Hotel is owned and operated by the Mc Eniff family. Brian McEniff is known in Ireland as being a successful Gaelic football manager in County Donegal, Ulster, Ireland. His success culminated in 1992 when he led his native Donegal team to glory at Croke Park in the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship final against Dublin.The Brian Mc Eniff Hote Group has 6 hotels in Ireland.
Property surroundings –
- Highfield Private Hospital 0.5 miles
- Saint Vincent's Hospital - Saint Joseph's Unit 0.6 miles
- Bon Secours Hospital 0.6 miles
- Croke Park Stadium 0.8 miles
- DCU - Dublin City University 0.9 miles
- Glasnevin Cemetery 1 miles
- Bank of Ireland Arts Centre 1 miles
- Mater Private 1.1 miles
- Casino at Marino 1.1 miles
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital 1.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- National Botanic Gardens 1.5 miles
- Temple Bar 1.9 miles
- Trinity College 2 miles
- Button Factory 2 miles
- Visit Dublin 2 miles
- Dublin Castle 2.1 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 2.3 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2.4 miles
- Phoenix Park 3.1 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 5.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Spar Supermarket 0 miles
- Dublin Airport 3.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Skylon Bar & Grill
Open for: Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 reasons to choose Dublin Skylon Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Dublin
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre (Additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 5 per day.
- Secured parking
- Public transport tickets (Additional charge)
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a cot upon request
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Dublin Skylon Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Dublin Bus operate a regular service from the airport into the city centre. The bus stop is straight across the road from the hotel. It takes approximately 30 minutes and costs EUR 2.70. The bus numbers are 41 and 16. These buses also will bring guests back to the airport and run every 20 minutes.
Taxis from the airport take approximately 12 minutes to get the Skylon Hotel. Buses run to and from Dublin Airport to the Skylon Hotel every 20 minutes. The number 16 and 41 will drop you right outside our door.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.