Dublin Skylon Hotel
Upper Drumcondra Road, D9 Dublin, Ireland –
The Skylon Hotel is owned and operated by the Mc Eniff family. Brian McEniff is known in Ireland as being a successful Gaelic football manager in County Donegal, Ulster, Ireland. His success culminated in 1992 when he led his native Donegal team to glory at Croke Park in the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship final against Dublin.The Brian Mc Eniff Hote Group has 6 hotels in Ireland.
Want to send a special request to Shane Mc Gavock ( Manager), Nima Chenchooliah (Reservations), Tara Mc Eniff (Boss), Cautie & Brian Mc Eniff (Owners)? Add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Highfield Private Hospital 0.5 miles
- Saint Vincent's Hospital - Saint Joseph's Unit 0.6 miles
- Bon Secours Hospital 0.6 miles
- Croke Park Stadium 0.8 miles
- DCU - Dublin City University 0.9 miles
- Glasnevin Cemetery 1 miles
- Bank of Ireland Arts Centre 1 miles
- Mater Private 1.1 miles
- Casino at Marino 1.1 miles
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- National Botanic Gardens 1.5 miles
- Temple Bar 1.9 miles
- Trinity College 2 miles
- Button Factory 2 miles
- Dublin Tourism Center 2 miles
- Dublin Castle 2.1 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 2.3 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2.4 miles
- Phoenix Park 3.1 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 5.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 0 miles
- Dublin Airport 3.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Skylon Bar & Grill
Open for: Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Dublin Skylon Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 5 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Dublin Bus operate a regular service from the airport into the city centre. The bus stop is straight across the road from the hotel. It takes approximately 30 minutes and costs EUR 2.70. The bus numbers are 41 and 16. These buses also will bring guests back to the airport and run every 20 minutes.
Taxis from the airport take approximately 12 minutes to get the Skylon Hotel. Buses run to and from Dublin Airport to the Skylon Hotel every 20 minutes. The number 16 and 41 will drop you right outside our door.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.