Portree Guesthouse - Ireland
10-11 Mary St., Waterford, Ireland –
Portree has been a licenced guest house since 1959. Over the years different owners have extended and improved the building. Today we have many regular guest who return to us several times a year.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity 0.1 miles
- Waterford Museum of Treasures 0.3 miles
- Waterford Railway Station 0.3 miles
- Garter Lane Arts Centre 0.3 miles
- Waterford Golf Club 0.5 miles
- Christ Church Cathedral 0.6 miles
- Waterford Crystal Visitors Center 0.7 miles
- Reginald's Tower 0.7 miles
- Waterford Institute of Technology WIT 1.5 miles
- University Hospital Waterford 2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Waterford Regional Hospital 2.1 miles
- The Whitfield Clinic 2.5 miles
- Duncannon Fort 8.3 miles
- Hook Lighthouse 12.6 miles
- Mount Juliet Golf Club 18.7 miles
- Carrigleade Golf Course 19.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Grattan Bar Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Aldi Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Sheehans Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Uisce Beatha Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Murphy\'s Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Tullys Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Centra Supermarket 0.5 miles
- The Granary Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Mahon Falls Waterfall Lake 23.6 miles
- Comeragh Mountains Mountain 24.9 miles
- Suir River 0.1 miles
- Waterford Airport 2.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Portree Guesthouse - Ireland
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 9:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Portree Guesthouse - Ireland accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Acceptable forms of identification are passports, a driver's licence and a national identity card. The guesthouse can't accept Garda IDs, public services cards or other forms of identification.
The property cannot accept groups of 10 or more people.
Please note, the car park at this property cannot accommodate long wheel base vans or minibuses.
If the car park is full, free street parking is available from 18:30 until 08:30. Charges may apply at other times. Parking for all vehicles is subject to availability and is on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note that late check-in between 21:00 and 23:00 is possible, subject to availability and upon advance request. Late check-in is subject to a surcharge of EUR 10 per hour. Guests are required to arrange the late check-in with the property at least 1 day prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.