Swords Road, D09 C7F8 Dublin, Ireland –
The Regency Hotel offers guests a very warm welcome and a great location between the city's airport and the city centre. Excellent facilities including leisure centre with swimming pool and fine dining.
Area Info –
- Highfield Private Hospital 0.1 miles
- DCU - Dublin City University 0.7 miles
- Saint Vincent's Hospital - Saint Joseph's Unit 0.9 miles
- Bon Secours Hospital 0.9 miles
- Casino at Marino 0.9 miles
- Croke Park Stadium 1.2 miles
- The Bram Stoker Dracula Experience 1.2 miles
- Bank of Ireland Arts Centre 1.3 miles
- Beaumont Hospital 1.3 miles
- Glasnevin Cemetery 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- National Botanic Gardens 1.5 miles
- Temple Bar 2.3 miles
- Trinity College 2.3 miles
- Button Factory 2.4 miles
- Dublin Tourism Center 2.4 miles
- Dublin Castle 2.5 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 2.7 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2.8 miles
- Phoenix Park 3.5 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 5.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Il Corvo, Drumcondra Village Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Chili Banana, Drumcondra Village Restaurant 0.6 miles
- The Ivy House Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Omni Shopping Centre Market 0.9 miles
- Regency Centra Supermarket 0 miles
- Liffey River 3.1 miles
- Wicklow Mountains Mountain 12.4 miles
- Dublin Airport 3.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Croft Bar + Kitchen
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Bonnington Dublin
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 9 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bonnington Dublin accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that renovations are taking place in public areas of the hotel. You may experience minor disturbances.