Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Rose Lodge Guest House
1-2 Mardyke Walk, T12PY06 Cork, Ireland – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Rose Lodge Guest House
- Is breakfast available for a fee? How much is it?Hi there, Thank for contacting us. We offer breakfast for an extra charge. There is an option of a continental breakfast for €7.50 or a Full Irish f...Answered on January 7, 2020
- hello What is the price of the breakfast please?Hi there, Thank for contacting us. We offer breakfast for an extra charge. There is an option of a continental breakfast for €7.50 or a Full Irish f...Answered on January 7, 2020
- I will be travelling by bicycle, is there secure storage available?Hi there, Yes we would be able to put your bike in a secure area. Kind regards, Rose LodgeAnswered on July 31, 2021
- Hi. We're booked to come next Saturday, and was wondering, do you provide towels in the bathrooms, and also does the room have a hair dryer? Thank you...Hi Yes, we do have towels and and hair dryer in the room, thank you. Rose LodgeAnswered on April 7, 2022
- Is there parking an Wi-fi here? I was going to book for tonightHi there, We do have complimentary Wi-fi available. Our parking operates on a first-come first-served basis. However, street parking is generally a...Answered on December 4, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Rose Lodge Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Rose Lodge Guest House
From the nearest airport, you can get to Rose Lodge Guest House by:
- Bus 20min
Room options at Rose Lodge Guest House include:
Rose Lodge Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
Check-in at Rose Lodge Guest House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Rose Lodge Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Rose Lodge Guest House is 0.7 miles from the center of Cork.