Sonas Bed & Breakfast
Upper Carrick, Carrigart, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 201 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Sonas Bed and Breakfast is a family run business situated on the Wild Atlantic Way, 5KM South of Carrigart. It is located midway between the spectacular Fanad Lighthouse and the iconic 16th century Doe Castle overlooking Mulroy Bay just off the R245 on the L53423. It is recognised by Trip Advisor as a comfortable and luxurious accommodation with both hearty welcomes and sumptuous Irish breakfasts. After a peaceful night’s sleep in a comfortable bedroom and an invigorating power shower in water heated by the sun (solar panels) it is time for breakfast. Sonas has an extensive Menu to choose from, including homemade and Gluten free products. After a tasty breakfast you will be suitably prepared for the day’s adventures. Armed with an informative map of the parish of Mevagh and expert local knowledge given freely by Ann and Myles it is time to explore the beauty of the natural hinterland of the area. You will not be disappointed.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Carrigart Riding Stables 2.6 miles
- Ashtree Stables 2.9 miles
- Dunfanaghy Golf Club 9.2 miles
- Buncrana Golf Club 11.9 miles
- Glenveagh National Park and Castle 13.1 miles
- Gartan Outdoor Adventure Centre 13.6 miles
- Letterkenny Town Park 14.2 miles
- Donegal County Museum 14.4 miles
- Letterkenny Leisure Centre 14.5 miles
- Cloughaneely Golf Club 14.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mount Errigal 17.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Ocean/Sea 0.6 miles
- Mountain 3.1 miles
- Lake 3.1 miles
- River 4.3 miles
- City of Derry Airport 24.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Sonas Bed & Breakfast
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.