Summerfield Lodge B&B
Summerfield, Youghal Summerfield Lodge, Youghal, Ireland – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 292 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The bed and breakfast offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.Youghal Clock Gate Tower is 0.9 miles from Summerfield Lodge, with discounted rates offered to guests.
Templemichael Castle is 2.5 miles from Summerfield Lodge B&B, while Rincrew Abbey is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cork Airport, 27.3 miles from the accommodation.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Summerfield Lodge B&B has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 22 Feb 2017.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there somewhere you can sit and read a bookNo we do not have indoor guest area, however we have garden furniture for guest use that you can enjoy while taking in wonderful sea viewsAnswered on 18 July 2020
- Hi there, I am taking part at the Ironman Cork on the 13th of august 2022 and would like to know if there is any cancellation list for that weekend?While I am booked yes I would be happy to take your details and pass them on should accommodation become available. Check youghal. ie IRONMAN link and..Answered on 18 November 2021
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?July August Sept. However the weather in Ireland is unpredictable and as such one could say that no time is perfect. Still worth taking a chance!Answered on 3 August 2021
- I like a room that sleeps 2 adults 1 child aged 5 double and single would be brill???Yes we can have a single bed in room with double bed. Best to contact directly for this requirementAnswered on 3 August 2021
- 230 dose that include breakfastOur rate whatever time of year includes breakfast.Answered on 5 October 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- BingoAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sport events (broadcast)Off-site
- Live music/performanceOff-site
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horse ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 16:00 to 17:30
From 08:00 to 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 8 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 8 and older are allowed)
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Early or late check-ins must be arranged prior to arrival, subject to availability. Please notify the property with your arrival time.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Summerfield Lodge B&B
Check-in at Summerfield Lodge B&B is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Summerfield Lodge B&B include:
The nearest beach is just 500 yards from Summerfield Lodge B&B.
Guests staying at Summerfield Lodge B&B can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Summerfield Lodge B&B offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Walking tours
- Live music/performance
- Horse riding
The prices at Summerfield Lodge B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Summerfield Lodge B&B is 1 miles from the centre of Youghal.