The Four Courts Hostel
15 - 17 Merchant's Quay, D8 Dublin, Ireland –
Twin Room with Shared Bathroom
Bed in 16 Bed Mixed Dorm
Bed in 16 Bed Female Dorm
Bed in 12 Bed Female Dorm
Bed in 12 Bed Mixed Dorm
Bed in 10 Bed Mixed Dorm
Bed in 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Bed in 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Bed in 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Dublin's favourite hostel has everything you require. We have the best location for visiting the Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery, Temple bar and the Brazen Head - Ireland's oldest pub!! We were voted Dublin's best hostel in February 2011 and Lets go guidebook states 'Best hostel in Dublin'. Great!
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- St. Audoen's Park 0.1 miles
- St. Audoen's Church 0.1 miles
- The Tailor's Hall 0.1 miles
- Dublin City Council 0.2 miles
- Dublinia & The Viking World 0.2 miles
- Christchurch Cathedral 0.2 miles
- St. Michan's Church 0.2 miles
- Bridge Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Tivoli Theatre 0.2 miles
- National College of Art and Design 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Dublin Castle 0.3 miles
- Button Factory 0.4 miles
- Temple Bar 0.4 miles
- St Patrick's Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Visit Dublin 0.5 miles
- Trinity College 0.6 miles
- Dublin Zoo 1.4 miles
- Phoenix Park 2.2 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 3.1 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 7.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Craft Coffee Roasters Cafe/bar 0 miles
- O\'Sheas Merchant Restaurant 0 miles
- Brazen Head Restaurant 0 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Dublin Airport 5.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Four Courts Hostel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Table tennis
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Games room
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
- Parking garage
- Street parking
- Secured parking
- Public transport tickets (Additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:30
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Four Courts Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, children under 18 years of age can only be accommodated in private rooms or private dormitories.
When booking for 6 persons or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.