The Gibson Hotel
The Point Village, D1 Dublin, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 7970 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Dublin – Excellent location – show map
With panoramic views across Dublin Port, The Gibson Hotel is next to the 3Arena. It features bedrooms with private bathrooms, a 24-hour gym, a fine restaurant, and secure private parking.
These rooms are individually designed and feature floor-to-ceiling windows. The air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and some have private balconies with city views.
Coda Eatery offers informal dining using locally sourced ingredients. The Wine Wall offers tall racks of Old and New World wines.
There is also a bar terrace, where guests can enjoy a drink and the views, and also a garden space for guests to relax in.
Dublin Airport is a 15-minute drive away via The Port Tunnel. The Aircoach stops directly outside the 3Arena, offering airport access. The Convention Center Dublin is a 5-minute walk, or one Luas stop away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What's the best way to get there from Heuston Station?The best was to get to the hotel is via the Luas red line which runs from right outside of Hueston Station to the The Point which is the last stop of ..Answered on November 22, 2019
- Have you balcony’sHi there, Yes we have balcony's on all of our Suites.Answered on March 22, 2020
- Can u smoke outside the rooms?The gibson is a non-smoking property which includes all guest bedrooms. There are designated outdoor smoking areas on the ground and 3rd floors.Answered on July 17, 2020
- is the balcony for the executive suite private?All of or Executive rooms have adjoining terrace with a few different Executive rooms.Answered on July 13, 2020
- Can you smoke on the balcony roomsNo, you cannot smoke on the balcony attached to the room.Answered on August 19, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Gibson Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Gibson Hotel
Guests staying at The Gibson Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The Gibson Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Coda restaurant
The Gibson Hotel is 1.3 miles from the center of Dublin.
Room options at The Gibson Hotel include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Gibson Hotel by:
- Bus 20min
The prices at The Gibson Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Gibson Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at The Gibson Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.