The Pilgrims Rest Hotel (Adults Only)
Mount Melleray, P51 A5X5 Lismore, Ireland –
Area Info –
- Lismore Cathedral 4.8 miles
- Swiss Cottage 12 miles
- Mitchelstown Cave 13 miles
- Main Guard 13.3 miles
- Clonmel Greyhound Stadium 13.6 miles
- Slievenamon Golf Course 13.7 miles
- Clonmel Golf Club 13.7 miles
- Cahir Castle 13.8 miles
- Molana (island monastery) 13.9 miles
- Rincrew Abbey 14.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tynte's Castle 15.7 miles
- St. Mary's Collegiate Church 15.8 miles
- Youghal Front Strand 17.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Kellehers Supermarket 0 miles
- Summerhouse Cafe Lismore Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Dungarvan Market 0 miles
- Glenshelane River 0 miles
- The Vee, Mountain 0 miles
- The Vee Lake 0 miles
- Waterford Airport 31.2 miles
- Cork Airport 36 miles
- Shannon Airport 57.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Pilgrims Rest Hotel (Adults Only)
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Adults Only
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the restaurant will be open for cooked meals, as well as both cooked and Continental breakfast, from Mid March until Mid September.
From 17 September until Mid March, a Continental breakfast only will be offered, comprising a choice of cereals, fruit, yogurts, juice, boiled egg, toast and tea/coffee, at a charge of EUR 6.