The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel
27 St. Stephen's Green, D2 Dublin, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1892 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Heritage One-Bedroom Suite
Double Room with Two Double Beds
Heritage Junior Suite
Deluxe King Room
Premium Heritage King Room
Heritage King or Twin Room with Park View
King Guest Room with Balcony
4 Reasons to Choose The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
A timeless landmark, The Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin’s grande dame and our national flagship hotel, is a contemporary take on the past – a beautiful, classic hotel brought right up to the present in a tasteful and sophisticated way.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology 0.1 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 0.1 miles
- Heraldic Museum 0.1 miles
- Department of the Taoiseach 0.1 miles
- St. Stephen's Green 0.1 miles
- Gallery 29 0.1 miles
- RHA School 0.1 miles
- St. Ann's Church 0.2 miles
- Leinster House 0.2 miles
- National Library of Ireland 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dublin Tourism Center 0.4 miles
- Trinity College 0.4 miles
- Dublin Castle 0.5 miles
- Button Factory 0.5 miles
- Temple Bar 0.6 miles
- St Patrick's Cathedral 0.6 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2.2 miles
- Phoenix Park 3.1 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 3.6 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 7.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cliff Town House Restaurant 0.1 miles
- One Pico Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Peploe\'s Wine Bistro Restaurant 0.1 miles
- 37 Dawson Street Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Dublin Airport 6.1 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Stephens Green Shopping Centre Mall
Grafton Street Dublin
Popular brands like: Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Burberry
Popular brands like: Gucci, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Lord Mayor's Lounge
No additional info available
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.