Uppercross House Hotel
26-30 Upper Rathmines Road, D6 Dublin, Ireland –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Harold's Cross Stadium 0.5 miles
- Irish Jewish Museum 0.7 miles
- Our Lady's Hospice - Saint Michael's House 0.7 miles
- St. Luke's Hospital 0.7 miles
- Shaw Birthplace 0.7 miles
- The Royal Hospital 0.8 miles
- Dublin Writers Museum 0.9 miles
- Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital 0.9 miles
- Iveagh Gardens 1.1 miles
- Cill Rialaig Project@Origin Gallery 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St Patrick's Cathedral 1.3 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 1.3 miles
- Dublin Castle 1.5 miles
- Dublin Tourism Center 1.6 miles
- Trinity College 1.7 miles
- Button Factory 1.7 miles
- Temple Bar 1.7 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2.8 miles
- Phoenix Park 3.5 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 4.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mother Reilly's Bar & Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Starbucks Coffee Shop Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Dunnes Stores Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Dún Laoghaire Harbour Ocean/Sea 6.8 miles
- Ski Club of Ireland, Kilternan Ski lift 8.7 miles
- Howth Harbour Ocean/Sea 12.4 miles
- Bray Beach Ocean/Sea 12.4 miles
- The Sugar Loaf Mountain 21.1 miles
- Dublin Airport 7.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Mother Reilly's Bar & Restaurant
Food: American, Irish, Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Local, European
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Uppercross House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Uppercross House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Children aged 3 years to 11 years are charged 50% of the adult rate, when sharing with 2 adults.
Kindly note extra beds cannot be accommodated in the Twin or Triple rooms.
Please note pets can be accommodated in the bedrooms, however are not permitted on the hotel beds or furniture. Pets are welcome in the beer garden. Guests may be charged an additional fee if any additional cleaning is required upon their departure.