Abraham Hostel Jerusalem
67 Hanevi'im Street, Davidka Square, Jerusalem, 94702, Israel –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 2170 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Single Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room
Superior Double Room
Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room
Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Economy Double or Twin Room
Single Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Family Room with Private Bathroom
Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
4 reasons to choose Abraham Hostel Jerusalem
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
We offer 72 en-suite rooms, both dorm (mixed & female) and private rooms. All rooms include a/c and a mini-fridge. Our great facilities include a large guest kitchen, lounge, and bar, free wifi, Tv room, rooftop, activities and a travelers center.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Mahne Yehuda Market 0.2 miles
- Zion Square 0.3 miles
- Time Elevator Jerusalem 0.4 miles
- The Great Synagogue 0.6 miles
- Mamilla Open Mall 0.7 miles
- Jerusalem Central Bus Station 0.8 miles
- Moses Montefiore Windmill 0.8 miles
- Knesset, Israeli Parliament 0.8 miles
- Damascus Gate 0.9 miles
- Jaffa Gate 0.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Western Wall 1.2 miles
- Dome of the Rock 1.3 miles
- Garden of Gethsemane 1.5 miles
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem 2.5 miles
- Rachel's Tomb 4.6 miles
- St. Catherine's Church 5.6 miles
- Manger Square 5.6 miles
- Umar Mosque 5.6 miles
- Church of the Nativity 5.6 miles
- The Milk Grotto 5.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Mayaan 2000 Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mahane Yehuda Market 0.2 miles
- Manou BaShouk Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Pasta Basta Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Ima Restaurant Restaurant 0.6 miles
- 4:20 Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Pinkas HaKatan Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Taklit Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 25.1 miles
- Queen Alia International Airport 45.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Yoga classes
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening entertainment
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Wired internet is available in public areas and costs ILS 10.38 per hour.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
- Secured parking
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
When booking for more than 10 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Abraham Hostel Jerusalem accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that Abraham Hostel Jerusalem is not Kosher.
Please note that guests of less than 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents and cannot access dormitories.