Abraham Hostel Jerusalem
67 Hanevi'im Street, Davidka Square, Jerusalem, 94702, Israel –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1728 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Abraham Hostel Jerusalem.
Single Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Single Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room
Family Room with Private Bathroom
Economy Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room
Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
5 Reasons to Choose Abraham Hostel Jerusalem
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
We offer 72 en-suite rooms, both dorm (mixed & female) and private rooms. All rooms include a/c and a mini-fridge. Our great facilities include a large guest kitchen, lounge, and bar, free wifi, Tv room, rooftop, activities and a travelers center.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Mahne Yehuda Market 0.2 miles
- Zion Square 0.3 miles
- Time Elevator Jerusalem 0.4 miles
- The Great Synagogue 0.6 miles
- Mamilla Open Mall 0.7 miles
- Jerusalem Central Bus Station 0.8 miles
- Moses Montefiore Windmill 0.8 miles
- Knesset, Israeli Parliament 0.8 miles
- Damascus Gate 0.9 miles
- Jaffa Gate 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Western Wall 1.2 miles
- Dome of the Rock 1.3 miles
- Garden of Gethsemane 1.5 miles
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem 2.5 miles
- Rachel's Tomb 4.6 miles
- St. Catherine's Church 5.6 miles
- Manger Square 5.6 miles
- Umar Mosque 5.6 miles
- Church of the Nativity 5.6 miles
- The Milk Grotto 5.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Ima Restaurant Restaurant 0.6 miles
- 4:20 Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Pinkas HaKatan Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Taklit Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Mayaan 2000 Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mahane Yehuda Market 0.2 miles
- Manou BaShouk Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Pasta Basta Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 25.1 miles
- Queen Alia Airport 45.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Shared Kitchen
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Yoga Classes
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Wired internet is available in public areas and costs USD 3 per hour.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
When booking for more than 9 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Abraham Hostel Jerusalem accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that Abraham Hostel Jerusalem is not Kosher.
Please note that guests of less than 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents and cannot access dormitories.
For bookings of 10 people or more, different policies and conditions may apply.