Nablus Road, Jerusalem, 91196, Israel – Show map
|Standard Triple Room|
|Superior Room with Balcony|
The Ambassador Hotel is one of the first hotels built in East Jerusalem. Located in the consulate district in the Shiekh Jarrah neighbourhood, it is a 20 minute walk to the commercial district of East Jerusalem, the Old City and the holy sites. Ambassador Hotel offers spacious rooms, friendly and efficient service combined with a warm welcoming atmosphere.
Ambassador Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem - Mount Scopos 0.6 miles
- Hadassah Hospital on Mount Scopus 0.7 miles
- Rockefeller Archeological Museum 0.7 miles
- Damascus Gate 0.9 miles
- Via Dolorosa 1.1 miles
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre 1.1 miles
- Zion Square 1.1 miles
- Temple Mount 1.2 miles
- Dome of the Rock 1.2 miles
- Church of All Nations 1.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Garden of Gethsemane 1.2 miles
- Western Wall 1.2 miles
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem 3.5 miles
- Rachel's Tomb 5.4 miles
- St. Catherine's Church 6.3 miles
- Manger Square 6.4 miles
- Church of the Nativity 6.4 miles
- Umar Mosque 6.4 miles
- The Milk Grotto 6.4 miles
- Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center 7.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Old City Market 1 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 25.5 miles
- Queen Alia Airport 44.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Middle Eastern
Food: Italian, Middle Eastern
5 Reasons to Choose Ambassador Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 20 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 181 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: