Austrian Pilgrim Hospice features a garden, terrace, a restaurant and bar in Jerusalem. The property is located a 6-minute walk from Western Wall, 3.6 miles from Holyland Model of Jerusalem and 5.8 miles from Rachel's Tomb. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.
At the hotel, rooms have a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Austrian Pilgrim Hospice also offer free WiFi, while certain rooms include a city view. At the accommodation each room comes with bed linen and towels.
A continental breakfast is available daily at Austrian Pilgrim Hospice.
Popular points of interest near the hotel include Garden of Gethsemane, Church of All Nations and Dome of the Rock. The nearest airport is Ben Gurion Airport, 30 miles from Austrian Pilgrim Hospice.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Where is parking located?We recommend to park at: - Municipal parking lot Damascus Gate - Morasha Parking, Ha Ayin-Het St. - Mutran Parking, Nablus Rd. - Karta Parking, Mamill..Answered on 13 March 2022
- Are there rooms with a private bathroom?All our rooms are equipped with private bathrooms.Answered on 19 June 2022
- . Due to the heat outside, I wanted to be sure that there is A.C in the room. And ask our room to be in the original buildingHello! Thank you very much for your question! Our rooms in the Casa Austria are all equipped with AC. In the main building we mostly do not have air-c..Answered on 27 July 2022
- Are there twin rooms & tea & coffee facilities in room. Are there en-suite roomsWe have twin rooms, double rooms, single rooms and triple rooms. We unfortunately do not have tea & coffee making facilities in the rooms. All our roo..Answered on 21 April 2022
- Are rooms air conditioned?The "double rooms" in the new wing are equipped with air condition. The "standard double rooms" and "standard triple rooms" in the historic main build..Answered on 26 June 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Austrian Pilgrim Hospice accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Austrian Pilgrim Hospice
The prices at Austrian Pilgrim Hospice may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Austrian Pilgrim Hospice can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Austrian Pilgrim Hospice offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
Austrian Pilgrim Hospice has 1 restaurant:
- Café Triest
Room options at Austrian Pilgrim Hospice include:
Check-in at Austrian Pilgrim Hospice is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Austrian Pilgrim Hospice is 0.7 miles from the center of Jerusalem.