Biankini Village Resort
Dead Sea, Kalia, 45749, Palestinian Territory, Israeli settlement – Good location - show map
Located within an Israeli settlement, The Biankini is a luxurious property on the northern shores of the Dead Sea, with private beach. It offers elegant suites, an outdoor swimming pool, and a Moroccan restaurant. Parking is free.
The independent suites are spacious and uniquely furnished. Each features a private balcony with views of the sea, and a seating area with kettle and fridge.
The terraces and garden offer panoramic views.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week.
Most popular facilities
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?its very close to the beach and its about 2 min from the roomsAnswered on 28 January 2020
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?you can visit our beach all day long during the day thank you very mush for asking and we will be more than happy to see youAnswered on 28 January 2020
- Is the outdoor swimming pool open? If so, what are the times?yes 9.00-18.00Answered on 7 June 2020
- are pool and spa service opened ? is there a cost to beach ? i s there a place to get dinner near?היי הבריכה סגורה לפי הנחיות משרד הבריאות יש לנו מתחם אוכל שפועל משעה שמונה עד שבע בערב שם ניתן לרכוש ארוחות בוקר צהריים וערב כניסה חד יומית עולה כסף, ..Answered on 11 February 2021
- hi if we come around 11am,are we able to to enter use the pool until its 3pm to check in? is the spa center open and has jazkuzi? if yes,what is the cost,thankshiii yes you can it do not cost thanks vikiAnswered on 16 August 2020
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 19:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Biankini Village Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The fine print
Please note that on Saturdays check-in is after 18:00.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation and must be paid to the property.
FAQs about Biankini Village Resort
Biankini Village Resort is 2.3 miles from the centre of Kalia.
The prices at Biankini Village Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Biankini Village Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Biankini Village Resort offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Kids' club
- Facial treatments
- Horse riding
- Back massage
- Body treatments
- Beauty Services
- Head massage
- Happy hour
- Swimming Pool
- Foot massage
- Live music/performance
- Private beach area
- Full body massage
- Waxing services
- Neck massage
- Steam room
- Hand massage
- Couples massage
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
Yes, Biankini Village Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Biankini Village Resort is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Biankini Village Resort by:
- Car 1h 10min
The nearest beach is just 100 yards from Biankini Village Resort.
Biankini Village Resort has 1 restaurant: