Stay in the heart of Jerusalem – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The MAZ Jerusalem! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Right in the city center and a 5-minute walk to the Old City, The MAZ Jerusalem offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms with attached bathroom. The Mamila Mall is several steps away.
Facing the street, Jerusalem Royal View’s rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels.
You can go shopping or dining along the Ben Yehuda street, a 10-minute walk away. The Western Wall and other major religious sites are reachable in about 15 minutes on foot.
This is our guests' favorite part of Jerusalem, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- parking optionsThe Hotel has no parking. The closest parking is “Carta” in the Mamila Mall – 50 shekels for day. Parking is free on the street between 19:00 and 7:00..Answered on 6 November 2019
- I will be staying at your Hotel in March, do you offer breakfast on your site?The Hotel has no dining roomAnswered on 29 January 2020
- We are staying at your hotel on Thursday 19th March, 2020. We fly into Two Aviv, arriving 08:10. Can you tell me the best public transport to use to..There are three ways from the Airport to the Hotel: 1. Private taxi for 300 shekels; 2. Shuttle – Nesher – for $20 per person. You will see white-yell..Answered on 3 December 2019
- Any balconies in the rooms?No Balconies but great views!Answered on 2 December 2022
- Hi - we are arriving quite late in Jerusalem. Can we have late check in after midnight?This is possible, provided you have the required access codes for the main entrance and your room. Your access codes will be sent to you on the day yo..Answered on 13 January 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Landmark view
- Shared kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The MAZ Jerusalem accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform The MAZ Jerusalem of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The MAZ Jerusalem
The MAZ Jerusalem offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at The MAZ Jerusalem may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The MAZ Jerusalem include:
Check-in at The MAZ Jerusalem is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The MAZ Jerusalem is 1,150 feet from the center of Jerusalem.