Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels
85 Nahalat Binyamin Street, Tel Aviv, 6610207, Israel – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 333 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Tel Aviv – Excellent location - show map
Only 350 yards from Independence Hall Museum, Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels is set in Tel Aviv and provides air-conditioned rooms. The property offers city views, a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.
At the hotel all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The breakfast is served at a partner café nearby.
Popular points of interest near Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels include Levinsky market, Neve Tzedek, Nachalat Benyamin Crafts Fair and Shenkin Street. The nearest airport is Ben Gurion Airport, 14.4 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favourite part of Tel Aviv, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Charles Clore Beach8.6 Fabulous beach1,300 yards from property
Aviv Beach8.9 Fabulous beach1,350 yards from property
Alma Beach8.5 Very good beach1,450 yards from property
Banana Beach8.8 Fabulous beach1,500 yards from property
Jerusalem Beach8.9 Fabulous beach1,700 yards from property
Bograshov Beach9.0 Superb beach1.2 miles from property
Frishman Beach9.0 Superb beach1.3 miles from property
Gordon Beach9.0 Superb beach1.4 miles from property
- כולל חניה לאוטו ? אם לא האם יש חניה קרובה ?שלום, למלון אין חניה , יש חניונים באיזורAnswered on 25 June 2022
- Hi, I would like to know the final price for my stay, can you please tell me what it means the additional charges may apply? Thank you, MilenaHi, when it says additional charges may apply it means, if you don't have a b2 you need to pay VATAnswered on 26 November 2022
- Hi, I’m not seeing the pictures of the fitness center. Do you have a gym? Thanks, BrunoHello, our gest have free access to gym at Hotel BOBOAnswered on 23 June 2022
- Hello, Hello, Hello, How much is the tax to add for israeli passport holder if staying for 7 days And do you have free coffee in the rooms Thank you EliHello, the tax 17% , no there no coffee in the room, there coffee in the receptionAnswered on 16 June 2022
- cost of airport shuttle please160 Israeli shekels or 60 US dollars in coordination with our front desk employees that are available 24/7Answered on 16 November 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation and must be paid to the property.
FAQs about Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels
Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Happy hour
- Yoga classes
The prices at Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels by:
- Taxi 30min
- Train 40min
Check-in at Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels on this page.
Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels is 1.2 miles from the centre of Tel Aviv.
The nearest beach is just 0.9 miles from Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels.
Room options at Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels include:
Guests staying at Dave Levinsky, a member of Brown Hotels can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte