David InterContinental Tel Aviv
12, Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv, 61501, Israel –
5 Reasons to Choose David InterContinental Tel Aviv
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tel Aviv
Enjoy 555 guest-rooms and suites with sweeping city and sea views, two premium lounges, outstanding dining facilities and 24-hour room service, an outdoor pool, an acclaimed spa, and the largest hotel events space in the country.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Suzanne Dellal Dance Show Centre, Neve Tzedek 0.3 miles
- Charles Clore Beach 0.3 miles
- Hatachana Compound 0.4 miles
- Hacarmel Market 0.4 miles
- Nachalat Benyamin Crafts Fair 0.5 miles
- Independence Hall Museum 0.5 miles
- Jerusalem Beach 0.6 miles
- Shenkin Street 0.7 miles
- Bauhaus Foundation Museum 0.7 miles
- Meir Park 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dizengoff Square 1.1 miles
- Itzhak Rabin Memorial 1.5 miles
- Gordon Swimming Pool 1.5 miles
- The Cameri Theater 1.5 miles
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art 1.6 miles
- Hilton Beach 1.8 miles
- Hashalom Train Station 1.9 miles
- Kikar Ha-Medina 2.2 miles
- Yitzhak Rabin Center 3.4 miles
- Reef Diving & Surfing Club 7.2 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 7.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Atrium Lobby Lounge
Food: Mediterranean, Local, International
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Inca Casa Del Habano Cigar Bar
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Hair Coloring
- Hair Treatments
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 20 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
David InterContinental Tel Aviv accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking or non-smoking preference cannot be guaranteed and will be assigned on arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform David InterContinental Tel Aviv of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.