HI - Ein Gedi Hostel
M.P. dead sea 86980, Ein Gedi, 86980 , Israel – Great location - show map
Set in the entrance of Ein Gedi's National Park, HI - Ein Gedi Hostel offers modern rooms and dormitories. It is located 0.6 mi north of Ein Gedi Kibbutz. WiFi is free throughout.
Rooms at the HI - Ein Gedi come with a tea/coffee maker, and some feature a TV and a private balcony with sea views.
The Ein Gedi Botanical Gardens are 2.2 mi away, while the Ancient Synagogue is a 15-minute walk from the hostel. The Ein Gedi Spa is reachable by car in 6 minutes.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi is the Dead Sea still accessible from the hostel as I believe it had shrunk a lot since my last visit over 10 years ago SteveHi. The public beach of ein-gedi has been closed for more then 4 years now. the next beach is at the ein gedi SPA (about 7k south of us) - entry Fee i..Answered on 24 January 2020
- Do you offer luggage storage?we do have a luggage roomAnswered on 13 October 2019
- Are sheets and towels included?yesAnswered on 13 October 2019
- Do I need a lock for the lockers?'we dont have lockersAnswered on 13 October 2019
- Third time's the charm. Does the tv in the room have a HDMI /or a USB port.Hello. TV has a HDMI port.Answered on 22 January 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Electric kettle
- Cable channels
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
HI - Ein Gedi Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation.
Please note that the restaurant must be booked in advance.
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation and must be paid at the property.
FAQs about HI - Ein Gedi Hostel
The prices at HI - Ein Gedi Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at HI - Ein Gedi Hostel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, HI - Ein Gedi Hostel is popular with guests booking family stays.
HI - Ein Gedi Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
HI - Ein Gedi Hostel is 1.5 miles from the center of Ein Gedi.
Guests staying at HI - Ein Gedi Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include: