24 King David Street, Jerusalem, 94101, Israel –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1426 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Lobby, reception and dinning room was renovated on last April 2017. Come and visit our new public areas. Eldan Hotel welcomes his guests to an HAPPY HOUR at our Lobby every Sunday till Thursday between 5pm -7pm. Our guests can enjoy coffee, tea and a variety of cakes, cookies & fruits
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Moses Montefiore Windmill 0.1 miles
- Mamilla Open Mall 0.1 miles
- Mishkenot Sha'ananim 0.3 miles
- The Great Synagogue 0.3 miles
- Time Elevator Jerusalem 0.4 miles
- Jaffa Gate 0.4 miles
- Tower of David Museum 0.4 miles
- St. Jones Baptist Church 0.5 miles
- Zion Square 0.5 miles
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Western Wall 0.7 miles
- Dome of the Rock 0.8 miles
- Garden of Gethsemane 1.2 miles
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem 2.3 miles
- Rachel's Tomb 4 miles
- St. Catherine's Church 4.9 miles
- Manger Square 5 miles
- Umar Mosque 5 miles
- Church of the Nativity 5 miles
- The Milk Grotto 5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Montefiori - Mishkenot Shaananim Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Mamilla Open Mall Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Adom - Old Train Station Restaurant 0.6 miles
- The first Train Station Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Old City Market \"The Shuk\" Market 0.7 miles
- Downtown Jerusalem Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 25.8 miles
- Queen Alia Airport 45 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Eldan Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Jerusalem
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged USD 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Eldan Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note on Saturdays and the final day of Jewish holidays, check-in is approximately 1 hour after Shabbat ends.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.