This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hotel Elliot Hotel Tel Aviv
27 Montefiore St., Tel Aviv, 65793, Israel – Great location - show map
Cafe/Bar arcaffe0 miles
Restaurant Bindella Osteria0 miles
Restaurant Café Noir0.1 miles
Restaurant Taizu0.1 miles
Supermarket Tiv Taam0 miles
Supermarket Citymarket0 miles
Market Carmel Market0.1 miles
River Nahar Hayarkon0.9 miles
Ocean/Sea Mediterranean Sea0.2 miles
Aviv Beach Golden sandSwimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Watching the Sunset3,350 feet
Banana Beach Golden sandSwimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Watching the Sunset3,600 feet
Jerusalem Beach4,300 feet
Charles Clore Beach4,500 feet
Ben Gurion Airport7.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Elliot Hotel Tel Aviv
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
Pets are not allowed.
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Street parking
Parking options available
- Airport drop-off Additional charge
- Airport pickup Additional charge
Front Desk Services
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries Additional charge
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Honeymoon suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Elliot Hotel Tel Aviv accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation.
Please note that reception is open from 09:00 until 20:00. If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Please inform Elliot Hotel Tel Aviv of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.