35 Sderot Rothschild, Mazkeret Batya, 76804, Israel –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 100 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hapina-Shel-Michal Hotel.
Area Info –
- Kaplan Medical Center Rehovot 1.9 miles
- Weizmann Institute of Science 4 miles
- Tel Hashomer Hospital 13.4 miles
- Zoological Center Tel Aviv Ramat Gan - Safari 13.6 miles
- Yafo College 14.1 miles
- HaHagana Train Station 14.2 miles
- Tel Aviv HaHagana 14.2 miles
- Central Bus Station 14.3 miles
- Yad Eliyahu Arena 14.6 miles
- Historical Jaffa 14.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hatachana Compound 14.9 miles
- Independence Hall Museum 14.9 miles
- Nachalat Benyamin Crafts Fair 15.3 miles
- Shenkin Street 15.3 miles
- Hashalom Train Station 15.4 miles
- Meir Park 15.6 miles
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art 15.7 miles
- Dizengoff Center 15.7 miles
- Park HaYarkon 17.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Benedict Bilu Restaurant 2.2 miles
- Rehovot Market 2.5 miles
- Mu&Mu Restaurant 4.7 miles
- Ramla open Market Market 7.5 miles
- Cezar Restaurant 7.5 miles
- Danny Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Super Mazkeret Batya Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Sushi Hagoren 2 Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Ashdod Ocean/Sea 15.5 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 10.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hapina-Shel-Michal Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 20 per person per night in a crib.
One child from 2 to 21 years is charged USD 35 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Reception is open from 08:00 to 16:00 Sunday-Thursday. On Fridays and the day before Jewish holidays it is open from 08:00 to 14:00. Reception is closed on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation.
Please note that the shuttle service is at extra costs.