Khan El Zeit St. No 73 Old City-Jerusalem, Jerusalem, 09754 – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1055 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hashimi Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The HaShimi Hotel is in the heart of the Old City of Jerusalem. It has a beautiful roof top terrace with magnificent views of the city, and an elegantly landscaped garden.
The very modern and artistic interiors feature marble floors, stairs and railings. The entire hotel's color scheme is beautifully done in whites, beiges and maroons, with rich gold detailing.
The building is over 425 years old, and is a perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day sight seeing in the city. All historic and religious sites are walking distance from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- By walking to Masjid Aqsa , timethe walking time is about 7 minutes .Answered on 26 April 2021
- How much is your shuttle service from airportThere is a shuttle service which is run by a company called NESHER , the rate is about 70 ILS per personAnswered on 22 May 2021
- Breakfast included?Breakfast is available for 25 ILS per personAnswered on 22 May 2021
- Do you have any tour guide? Can I pray Friday in al aqsa mosque .i am a Muslim from us ,is it safe for us. Is breakfast included?MadjidAl Aqsa is open for prayer , we are 5 minutes walking distance, yes we can introduce you to our tour guideAnswered on 22 May 2021
- Is there a fridge in the room?In some rooms we have a fridge please send us your request once making the reservationAnswered on 22 May 2021
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Street parking
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
1:30 PM - 12:00 AM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hashimi Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Smoking is not permitted in the rooms.
Unmarried couples are not allowed to occupy the hotel's rooms.
Please note that the parking is a 10-minute walk from the property.
Any payment with a credit card over 400$ will be charged a 3% surcharge fee. By booking 3 rooms and up a 30% Nonrefundable deposit is required to keep the reservation.
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation and must be paid at the property.
FAQs about Hashimi Hotel
Room options at Hashimi Hotel include:
Hashimi Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Hashimi Hotel is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hashimi Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hashimi Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hashimi Hotel is 0.7 miles from the center of Jerusalem.