74 Habad Street, Jerusalem, 97500 – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 10.0/10! (score from 56 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Featuring air conditioning, Legatia is set in the Old City of Jerusalem, 2,150 feet from Western Wall and Dome of the Rock. Free WiFi is featured.
Some units have a dining area and/or patio. All units feature a kitchenette equipped with an oven and fridge. Each unit features a private bathroom with a walk in shower.
Legatia also includes a terrace.
Church of All Nations is 1 mi from Legatia. Ben Gurion Airport is 34 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
- Hello I am a single traveler, I am interested to stay 16-18th what would be the best price ( inside or outside the site)? Cheers AnaHello Ana We would be happy to welcome you to LEGATIA on these dates (March correct?) Just make a reservation here in Booking.com with the best price ..Answered on 15 March 2022
- Hi, sounds great, how many stairs or is there a lift, or can someone assist older persons, thank youWe are located on the ground floor however there are seven (easy) steps up to reach the entranceAnswered on 1 June 2022
- is your room/apartment big enough for 2 adults and 4 kids (ages 5-11)? is it possible to get a late morning check-in and early afternoon check out? We..Our room/apartment is good for a total of 4 peopleAnswered on 22 July 2020
- what quarter of the old city is this in?We are located in the Jewish Quarter A three minute walk from Zion gate and a 15 minute walk from Jaffa gate Also near the Jewish quarter parking lot ..Answered on 20 July 2021
- Hi what is the cost of the airport transfer 2 adults thank youThere are a few ways to travel from the airport. Shared taxi NESHER that costs 70nis per person (today) or private taxi that on weekdays costs 270nis ..Answered on 10 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Flat-screen TV
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Inner courtyard view
- Private apartment in building
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Legatia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property is located in a pedestrian-only zone.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
This property is located in a residential area, and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.
FAQs about Legatia
Legatia is 0.7 miles from the center of Jerusalem.
Legatia offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Yes, Legatia is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Legatia is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Legatia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.