This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Red Sea Yachts
Marina Eilat, Eilat, 88000, Israel – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 51 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Red Sea Yachts! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in Eilat's marina, Eilat Luxury Yachts offers accommodations on luxurious yachts that are fully air-conditioned and come with a seating area and a flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player.
Each yacht features an equipped kitchenette with a coffee machine and a dining table. The bathrooms are fitted with showers.
Depending on the rate, the yachts can remain stationary in Eilat Marina or go on a cruise around Eilat Bay along with 3 chef-prepared meals and with stops for swimming and snorkeling at Eilat's coral reef.
Eilat's marina offers an on-site a-la-carte restaurant, as well as a bar and a snack bar. Grocery shops and supermarkets are a short walk away. The nearest beach is 350 feet from the marina.
Eilat Seaside Promenade is 1,000 feet away. The property is 1,000 feet from the beach and 2,650 feet from Mol Hayam Shopping Center. J. Hozman Airport is 0.6 mi from Luxury Yachts Eilat.
This is our guests' favorite part of Eilat, according to independent reviews.Red Sea Yachts has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 9, 2014
- Is it self catering?During your time at the harbor, it is self-catering, you will find 5 minutes walk around restaurants, markets, shops, coffee shops, etc. It's possible to have a BBQ lunch during the cruises if you opt for an all-inclusive cruise.Answered on 8 January 2020
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Eilat it's a very sunny climate all year long, Mid Seasons are the most comfortable temperature of the year. Humidity all year long, varies between 15% to 25% (Very dry, Important to drink 3-4 liters of water per day) The temperature of the seawater varies between 21 to 26 centigrade Celsius The best months are September-October and April-May the temperature various between 25-35 degreed Celsius. From June to the end of August the temperature in Eilat is very hi, About 40 degreed Celsius and dry air. From November to end of February the temperature can vary between 15 to 25 centigrade Celsius at day time.Answered on 13 September 2019
- היי המחיר של $3000 הוא רק להישאר במרינה? או שזה כולל גם נסיעות באילת? מה עם נסיעות קצת יותר גדולות? (והאם אשפר בכלל עם הקורונה...) אנחנו משפחה של זוג ו4 ילדים. תודה! נטשה.שלום נטשה, המחיר של 3,000$ כולל גם הפלגות וגם ארוחות. לגבי הפלגות לחו"ל כרגע אין זה אפשרי בגלל הקורונה. יש במפרץ אילת כמה מקומות עגינה מקסימיםAnswered on 6 July 2020
- Toilet paper
- Additional bathroom
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Ocean view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Water sports facilities on siteAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional charge
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional charge
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- CD player
- DVD player
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Executive lounge access
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash Red Sea Yachts accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Red Sea Yachts of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Red Sea Yachts
Red Sea Yachts is 0.7 miles from the center of Eilat.
Red Sea Yachts offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Water sports facilities on site
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Red Sea Yachts.
Guests staying at Red Sea Yachts can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at Red Sea Yachts may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Red Sea Yachts is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.