Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
HI - Massada Hostel
Massada D.N. Yam Hamelah , Ein Bokek, 86935, Israel – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 791 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose HI - Massada Hostel
- Is it quiet at night?yesAnswered on November 29, 2019
- Will a bus from Eilat take me to your hostel? And are there buses between your hostel and Ein Gedi? Thanks for your help!yes we are100m from the bus stop yes there is busAnswered on February 7, 2020
- Can you get there by public transport?, and how to get to the Dead sea from the hostel?ONLY BY BUSAnswered on April 13, 2022
- is there van service from your hostel to and from Ein Gedi and to the Dead Sea area ?ONLY BY BUSAnswered on April 13, 2022
- Hello, We are thinking of booking three double rooms in your hostel on 29 October for four adults and three kids (2, 5 and 9). Would you have two inte...yes we haveAnswered on November 29, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
HI - Massada Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that on Saturdays and the final day of Jewish holidays, check-in is after 19:00.
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation and must be paid at the property.
בריכה: Closed from Mon, Oct 31, 2022 until Wed, Apr 05, 2023
FAQs about HI - Massada Hostel
The prices at HI - Massada Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
HI - Massada Hostel is 7.5 miles from the center of Ein Bokek.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
HI - Massada Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Locker rooms
- Swimming pool
Guests staying at HI - Massada Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at HI - Massada Hostel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.