Mount Zion Boutique Hotel
17 Hebron Road, Jerusalem, 93546, Israel – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 851 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Economy Double or Twin Room No Breakfast
Deluxe Triple Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Superior Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Old City View
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Deluxe Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite
Amazing location with sweeping views over the Old City. This unique, historical hotel is located in a great location to many attractions in Jerusalem. Both the old and new city can be explored easily on foot. Rooms are spacious in size and are tastefully decorated. The outdoor swimming pool is a great place to relax after a long day sightseeing.
Mount Zion Boutique Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Mishkenot Sha'ananim 0.3 miles
- Moses Montefiore Windmill 0.5 miles
- Tower of David Museum 0.5 miles
- Jaffa Gate 0.6 miles
- Mamilla Open Mall 0.6 miles
- St. Jones Baptist Church 0.6 miles
- City of David 0.7 miles
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre 0.7 miles
- Western Wall 0.7 miles
- The Great Synagogue 0.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Dome of the Rock 0.8 miles
- Garden of Gethsemane 1.1 miles
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem 2.3 miles
- Rachel's Tomb 3.7 miles
- St. Catherine's Church 4.5 miles
- Manger Square 4.6 miles
- Church of the Nativity 4.6 miles
- Umar Mosque 4.6 miles
- The Milk Grotto 4.6 miles
- Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center 9.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Adom Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Landver Cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 26.3 miles
- Queen Alia International Airport 44.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Mediterranean, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 reasons to choose Mount Zion Boutique Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Jerusalem
Pool and wellness
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Gift shop
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that check-in on Saturdays and Jewish holidays is only possible 2 hours after sunset.
The pool is open from mid-April until October. Please note that dates may vary according to yearly Jewish holidays.