Mount Zion Boutique Hotel
17 Hebron Road, Jerusalem, 93546, Israel –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 818 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Mount Zion Boutique Hotel.
Economy Double or Twin Room No Breakfast
Deluxe Triple Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Superior Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Old City View
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Deluxe Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite
Amazing location with sweeping views over the Old City. This unique, historical hotel is located in a great location to many attractions in Jerusalem. Both the old and new city can be explored easily on foot. Rooms are spacious in size and are tastefully decorated. The outdoor swimming pool is a great place to relax after a long day sightseeing.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Mishkenot Sha'ananim 0.3 miles
- Moses Montefiore Windmill 0.5 miles
- Tower of David Museum 0.5 miles
- Jaffa Gate 0.6 miles
- Mamilla Open Mall 0.6 miles
- St. Jones Baptist Church 0.6 miles
- City of David 0.7 miles
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre 0.7 miles
- Western Wall 0.7 miles
- The Great Synagogue 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dome of the Rock 0.8 miles
- Garden of Gethsemane 1.1 miles
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem 2.3 miles
- Rachel's Tomb 3.7 miles
- St. Catherine's Church 4.5 miles
- Manger Square 4.6 miles
- Church of the Nativity 4.6 miles
- Umar Mosque 4.6 miles
- The Milk Grotto 4.6 miles
- Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Adom Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Landver Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 26.3 miles
- Queen Alia Airport 44.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Mediterranean, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Mount Zion Boutique Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Jerusalem
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Outdoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mount Zion Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that check-in on Saturdays and Jewish holidays is only possible 2 hours after sunset.
The pool is open from mid-April until October. Please note that dates may vary according to yearly Jewish holidays.