My Jerusalem View
Jaffa street 97, 15th floor, apartment 51, Jerusalem, 9434001 – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1063 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Jerusalem
You're eligible for a Genius discount at My Jerusalem View! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
My Jerusalem View provides accommodations with free WiFi throughout the property in the center of Jerusalem, 2 miles from Garden of Gethsemane. The property is located 2 miles from Church of All Nations, 2.1 miles from Holyland Model of Jerusalem and 2.1 miles from Dome of the Rock. The property has a shared lounge, an ATM and currency exchange for guests.
At the hotel the rooms come with air conditioning, a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen, towels and a terrace with a city view. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.
Western Wall is 2.5 miles from My Jerusalem View, while Rachel's Tomb is 5.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ben Gurion Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Jerusalem, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have parkingThere is an arrangement with parking at 80 NIS for 24 hoursAnswered on 15 December 2022
- can you accommodate a guest checking in around 4 or 5 am? Also, is breakfast available at the property? Is there a cafe/restaurant?Hello my dear! We can check you in at 4 AM We just need to know in advance. We can provide breakfast in a hotel next to us for 60ILS. Because we are ..Answered on 20 December 2019
- Do you have heat in property? We are travelling in January.yes we haveAnswered on 7 October 2019
- Hello, Do you provide linens and towels please? Thank youyes we are thank youAnswered on 3 August 2022
- יש חדרים עם מרפסת?יש שתי מרפסות גדולות משותפותAnswered on 30 November 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Mountain view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Executive lounge access
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
My Jerusalem View accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking 3 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation and must be paid at the property.
Please inform My Jerusalem View of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.