New Citadel Hostel
Saint Mark Street 20, Jerusalem, 95820 – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1061 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at New Citadel Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Jerusalem, a 5-minute walk from Western Wall, New Citadel Hostel has air-conditioned rooms and a terrace. Located around a 7-minute walk from Dome of the Rock, the hostel with free WiFi is also 0.9 miles away from Garden of Gethsemane. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and currency exchange for guests. All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge. Church of All Nations is a 18-minute walk from New Citadel Hostel, while Holyland Model of Jerusalem is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Ben Gurion Airport, 31 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Jerusalem, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.New Citadel Hostel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 9, 2021
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Free WiFi
- Family rooms
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- AnnaPoland“Excellent value. Location second to none. 5 min walk from al aqsa mosque & the wester wall, all well as the Holy church. I totally recommend!”
- JackUnited States of America“Excellent location inside the old city. Amenities include small refrigerator and water heater in the room for hot and cold drinks. A communal kitchen. The best part is the rooftop terrace with panoramic view of the old city. Staff is friendly....”
- TiffanyCanada“Location was amazing, with kind staff and one of the best rooftop views in Jerusalem.”
- RoseUnited States of America“Amazing staff: shout out to James and Micah for their amazing work. Extra shout out to James who took his time after work to show us around the walls of Jerusalem! It’s in the heart of Jerusalem with beautiful 360 views of the city in the...”
- SergioIsrael“Right in the center of the Christian quarter, very clean, 6 minutes walk to the Western wall and Mamila Mall, breathtaking view from the rooftop”
- JohnUnited States of America“Location was superb. Roof top view was spectacular Authentic feel”
- Leve2002Hungary“Really kind staff and beautiful views from the roof terrace”
- CherylUnited States of America“Wow. Just beautiful. Excellent location in old city.”
- LiahonaQatar“the location! it’s near the Jaffa gate, very easily accessible upon entrance from the gate. and the interior design of the rooms were superb too!”
- AnnaSwitzerland“It was a great experience! The personnel were very friendly and always ready to help. The hostel was really CLEAN!!! It refers to the rooms, bedding, shared areas including a small kitchen, bathrooms and showers. And we could see the great effort...”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
is there a heater? and also i have a seven months baby. can he sleep with us?Hello dear, yes there is air heaters. of course the baby can sleep with youAnswered on 18 January 2022
is it only for female? Do you have a private single rooms for male?It's a normal hostel with private rooms and dorms for all genders !Answered on 8 April 2023
What did you mean about shared bathroom ? You mean to sharing bathroom with other rooms in the hostel?and if yes , how many rooms per one bathroom? Thank you.In each floor there are 3 bathrooms and 3 showers for 3 rooms in each floor.Answered on 28 April 2022
Hi! Do you have 24hour front desk service?We have an after midnight flight. Thank you!not 24 h desk, but we can arrange the late check in on requestAnswered on 4 August 2023
Can I rent just for me a room with no sharing bathrooms or space?yes there are private rooms with private bathroomsAnswered on 16 July 2022
Hello! We would like to stay for one night. We are a couple. May you have availability for one night , tomorrow 20 November for two people onlyHello, we have only one triple room available but it's last minute price so you can book it for 2 peopleAnswered on 19 November 2022
- Still looking?
Area info *
Amenities of New Citadel HostelGreat facilities! Review score, 8.1
- Free WiFi
- Family rooms
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Electric kettle
- Evening entertainment
- Shared lounge/TV area
- ATM on site
- Currency exchange
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Designated smoking area
- Mosquito net
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Air conditioning
From 11:30 AM to 11:30 PM
From 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash New Citadel Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
FAQs about New Citadel Hostel
New Citadel Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
The prices at New Citadel Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at New Citadel Hostel is from 11:30 AM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
New Citadel Hostel is 3,100 feet from the center of Jerusalem. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.