You're eligible for a Genius discount at New Citadel Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Jerusalem, a 5-minute walk from Western Wall, New Citadel Hostel has air-conditioned rooms and a terrace. Located around a 7-minute walk from Dome of the Rock, the hostel with free WiFi is also 0.9 miles away from Garden of Gethsemane. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and currency exchange for guests.
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
Church of All Nations is a 18-minute walk from New Citadel Hostel, while Holyland Model of Jerusalem is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Ben Gurion Airport, 31 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Jerusalem, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- is there a heater? and also i have a seven months baby. can he sleep with us?Hello dear, yes there is air heaters. of course the baby can sleep with youAnswered on 18 January 2022
- What did you mean about shared bathroom ? You mean to sharing bathroom with other rooms in the hostel?and if yes , how many rooms per one bathroom? Thank you.In each floor there are 3 bathrooms and 3 showers for 3 rooms in each floor.Answered on 28 April 2022
- Can I rent just for me a room with no sharing bathrooms or space?yes there are private rooms with private bathroomsAnswered on 16 July 2022
- Hello! We would like to stay for one night. We are a couple. May you have availability for one night , tomorrow 20 November for two people onlyHello, we have only one triple room available but it's last minute price so you can book it for 2 peopleAnswered on 19 November 2022
- We are wonders about parking?We are located in the beginning of the old city from Jaffa gate side, there are no parking lots inside the walls of the old city but around the walls...Answered on 25 May 2022
- Still looking?
11:30 AM - 11:30 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
New Citadel Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about New Citadel Hostel
The prices at New Citadel Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at New Citadel Hostel is from 11:30 AM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
New Citadel Hostel is 3,100 feet from the center of Jerusalem.
New Citadel Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment