Olive Tree Hotel
23 St. George Street, Jerusalem, 97200 – Great location - show map
Just a short walk from the old city and the city centre, the Olive Tree Hotel is a beautiful property combining modern design with old elements.
Guests rooms are spacious and elegantly appointed and they feature all modern comforts including an LCD TV, tea & coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone as well as pillow selection and black-out curtains. Guests can also make a use at the internet connectivity via the TV.
Opened in 2000, the hotel was built around an ancient olive tree that legends has it provided shades for caravans of pilgrims just before entering the holy city.
The hotel beautiful lobby is a great place to enjoy a drink or a light meal. The service at the Olive Tree hotel is attentive and staff will be more than happy to help with any requests.
This is our guests' favourite part of Jerusalem, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- If we book bed and breakfast how much extra will the cost be for dinner Friday night and Shabbat afternoon for my wife and myself40$ per personAnswered on 25 November 2019
- Do you have hairdryers at the roomsYes, we provide hairdryersAnswered on 8 November 2019
- My wife and I toured with Perry Stones Ministry in 2019. We had an awesome stay at The Olive Tree. Where can I purchase the jasmine fragrance you have in the lobby area. It was beautiful. Thanks very much. ErnestTHANKS YOU A LOR WE ARE SO HAPPY TO READ THAT , AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN OUR HOTELAnswered on 5 December 2022
- is the breakfast kosher￼ ?Yes Breakfast is KosherAnswered on 18 October 2021
- Do you have free shuttle from airportNO , WE DO NOT HAVEAnswered on 28 October 2022
Cuisine: Mediterranean, European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Socket near the bed
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Minimarket on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Olive Tree Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation.
When booking more than 5 rooms - different cancellation and payment policies may apply.
On Saturday, a surcharge of 200 NIS applies for arrivals after check-in hours. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Olive Tree Hotel
Room options at Olive Tree Hotel include:
Olive Tree Hotel is 1 miles from the centre of Jerusalem.
Guests staying at Olive Tree Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Olive Tree Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Olive Tree Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Olive Tree Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Olive Tree Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Happy hour
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture