Palatin Hotel Jerusalem
4 Agripas Street, Jerusalem, 94301, Israel –
A bit of History! The Palatin Hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Jerusalem. Built in 1936 and run by the present owner's grandfather, whose dream was to have a hotel that would make its guests feel comfortable and at home. Today make it your home base for all your trips around Israel. Book NOW!
Palatin Hotel Jerusalem takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Zion Square 0.1 miles
- Time Elevator Jerusalem 0.3 miles
- Mahne Yehuda Market 0.3 miles
- The Great Synagogue 0.5 miles
- Mamilla Open Mall 0.6 miles
- Moses Montefiore Windmill 0.6 miles
- Damascus Gate 0.8 miles
- Jaffa Gate 0.8 miles
- Knesset, Israeli Parliament 0.8 miles
- Tower of David Museum 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Western Wall 1.1 miles
- Dome of the Rock 1.1 miles
- Garden of Gethsemane 1.4 miles
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem 2.4 miles
- Rachel's Tomb 4.5 miles
- St. Catherine's Church 5.4 miles
- Manger Square 5.5 miles
- Umar Mosque 5.5 miles
- Church of the Nativity 5.5 miles
- The Milk Grotto 5.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Old City Market Market 0.9 miles
- Supermarket 0 miles
- Aruma Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Mahane Yehuda Market Market 0.2 miles
- Link Restuarant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Chakra Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Judea mountains Mountain 0.6 miles
- Dead Sea Ocean/Sea 24.9 miles
- Jordan River River 24.9 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 25.3 miles
- Queen Alia Airport 45.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
5 Reasons to Choose Palatin Hotel Jerusalem
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.