Prima Palace Hotel
2A Pines Street, Jerusalem, 91013, Israel –
5 Reasons to Choose Prima Palace Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The Prima Palace offers a unique blend of modern surroundings with traditional atmosphere, catering specifically to religious, observant visitors. The hotel features luxurious banquet halls It is within walking distance of Old City, Geula yet quiet.
Area Info –
- Mahne Yehuda Market 0.2 miles
- Zion Square 0.3 miles
- Time Elevator Jerusalem 0.5 miles
- The Great Synagogue 0.7 miles
- Jerusalem Central Bus Station 0.7 miles
- Mamilla Open Mall 0.8 miles
- Knesset, Israeli Parliament 0.8 miles
- Moses Montefiore Windmill 0.9 miles
- Damascus Gate 0.9 miles
- Jaffa Gate 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Western Wall 1.3 miles
- Dome of the Rock 1.3 miles
- Garden of Gethsemane 1.6 miles
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem 2.5 miles
- Rachel's Tomb 4.7 miles
- St. Catherine's Church 5.6 miles
- Manger Square 5.6 miles
- Umar Mosque 5.7 miles
- Church of the Nativity 5.7 miles
- The Milk Grotto 5.7 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 25.1 miles
- Queen Alia Airport 45.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged USD 5 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation.
On Saturday, check-in is only available starting 2 hours after the sunset.
The property accepts guests aged 18 and above.
Please note that on Saturdays and the final day of Jewish holidays, check-in is 2 hours after sunset.
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.