The Colony Hotel
28 Ben Gurion Boulevard, Haifa, 35023, Israel –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 456 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard Triple Room - Ground Floor
Standard Double or Twin Room - Ground Floor
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Standard Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child) - Ground Floor
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Room - 2 Adults and 2 Small Children
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The German Colony 0.2 miles
- Haifa Port 0.5 miles
- Sculptures Garden 0.6 miles
- Baha'i Gardens and Golden Dome 0.6 miles
- Russian Orthodox Church 0.8 miles
- Madatech - The national museum of science, technology and space 0.8 miles
- The Quiet Beach 0.8 miles
- Rambam Medical Center Haifa Israel 0.9 miles
- Haifa’s Municipal Theater 1.1 miles
- The Central Synagogue 1.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bat Galim beach 1.2 miles
- Stella Maris Church 1.3 miles
- Elijah's Cave 1.4 miles
- Carmel Beach 2.7 miles
- Matam Scientific Industries Center 2.8 miles
- Technion Haifa 3.5 miles
- University of Haifa 4.3 miles
- Mount Carmel 6.9 miles
- The Bahá’í Gardens in ‘Akko 10.3 miles
- Galei Galilee Beach 14.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- allenby minimarket Supermarket 0.2 miles
- wadi Nisnas Market 0.3 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 57.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Colony Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Haifa
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Massage (additional charge)
- Visual Aids – Braille
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Up to two children from 2 to 12 year are charged 25 % of the room stay per night for extra beds.
Up to two older children or adults are charged 40 % of the room stay per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Colony Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.