Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at The David Citadel Jerusalem
The David Citadel Jerusalem overlooks the old city of Jerusalem. It features a large swimming pool, free gym, and a range of dining facilities; all with panoramic views. Free WiFi is provided in the entire building
Guest rooms are modern and spacious. The bathrooms are large and feature both a bath and shower. You will also find an LCD TV, pillow menu, and black-out curtains.
At The David Citadel you have a modern spa and wellness center, plus a range of banqueting halls and business services. You can choose between Mediterranean and Italian cuisine, or a simple snack from the pool bar (open in summer).
The hotel is just opposite the Mammilla shopping area featuring a variety of shops, cafés and restaurants. The property is 20 minutes' walk from the Western Wall and 2,950 feet from the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Ben Gurion Airport is 30 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Jerusalem, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Are there any family rooms with balcony and old city view?Dear Sender, Thank you for contacting The David Citadel hotel in Jerusalem! Please be advised, The Superior Family rooms do not have balconies and Old City view. Thank you & Kind Regards, Jiries HassanAnswered on December 9, 2019
- What are the pool hoursDear Sender, Thank you for contacting The David Citadel hotel in Jerusalem! The pool is open from 8:00 - 18:00 PM. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, Kind Regards, Jiries HassanAnswered on December 5, 2019
- Do your rooms have balconies and old city view?Dear Sender, Thank you for contacting The David Citadel hotel in Jerusalem! Regarding your question, We do have room types that have balconies and Old City view. With Kind Regards, Jiries HassanAnswered on December 9, 2019
- As you said your family rooms do not have old city view. So can I get 2 connecting rooms in deluxe or Alcove Deluxe category so I can fit my family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) ? I need rooms that have balconies and great old city views. Please confirm so I can make the reservation accordingly. Also confirm what is the area of the balcony. thank youDear Sender, Thank you for contacting The David Citadel hotel in Jerusalem! Please be advised, Both Deluxe & Alcove Deluxe rooms have balconies and Old City view but the Alcove Deluxe rooms have the full view of the Old City and both rooms can be connecting to each other (Deluxe to Deluxe + Alcove to Alcove). Please let us know if you need any further assistance, With Kind Regards,Answered on December 12, 2019
Food: Mediterranean, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Brunch, Lunch
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, International
Veranda Fine Grill
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The David Citadel Jerusalem accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The swimming pool is open all year round and warmed up to 28 degrees.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation and must be paid at the property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Restaurant is closed from Thu, Dec 09, 2021 until Fri, Dec 09, 2022
FAQs about The David Citadel Jerusalem
The David Citadel Jerusalem has 6 restaurants:
- Lobby Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
- Veranda Fine Grill
- Lobby Lounge
- Grill Bar
Check-in at The David Citadel Jerusalem is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The David Citadel Jerusalem offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Kids' club
- Personal trainer
- Swimming pool
- Beauty services
- Yoga classes
- Body treatments
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa facilities
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Locker rooms
- Fitness classes
- Facial treatments
From the nearest airport, you can get to The David Citadel Jerusalem by:
- Taxi 50min
- Airport shuttle (public) 1h 10min
The prices at The David Citadel Jerusalem may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The David Citadel Jerusalem can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The David Citadel Jerusalem is 1,000 feet from the center of Jerusalem.
Room options at The David Citadel Jerusalem include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.