Stay in the heart of Jerusalem – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Post Hostel Jerusalem! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering a terrace and views of the city, The Post Hostel Jerusalem is located in the West Jerusalem district in Jerusalem, 0.7 mi from Western Wall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar, and free WiFi is available throughout.
All rooms and dormitory rooms have a modern décor, as well as air conditioning.
In this hostel, front desk open from 08:00 to 23:00, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and rooftop terrace.
Dome of the Rock is 0.7 mi from The Post Hostel Jerusalem, while Church of All Nations is 1 mi away. Ben Gurion Airport is 25 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Jerusalem, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have a private room for 1 person?It will be the same room with a little discountAnswered on 5 October 2020
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes, on arrival/departure dates and during your stay with usAnswered on 5 October 2020
- I will be coming by airport shuttle from tel-aviv. Could you give me direction if I need to take another public bus to reach you? Thanks in advance.Shuttle will bring you directly to the entrance door, 3 koresh stAnswered on 5 October 2020
- do you have a doorkey not electronic for shabbat?Yes, we do have Manuel keys during ShabbatAnswered on 7 December 2021
- שלום הזמנתי מקום לינה לשבוע הבא. ?רציתי לדעת היכן ניתן להחנות, אם יש עלות- מהי העלות תודה רבה אריאליש כמה חניונים ציבוריים בסביבה בתוספת תשלוםAnswered on 5 October 2020
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Post Hostel Jerusalem accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation.
Please note that for reservations of 10 people or more, different policies and conditions may apply.
Please inform The Post Hostel Jerusalem of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Post Hostel Jerusalem
The Post Hostel Jerusalem is 1,300 feet from the center of Jerusalem.
The prices at The Post Hostel Jerusalem may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Post Hostel Jerusalem is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at The Post Hostel Jerusalem can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The Post Hostel Jerusalem offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Evening entertainment
- Locker rooms
- Live music/Performance