Agonda Beach Road, 403702 Agonda, India – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 172 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Located in Agonda, Agonda Villas offers beachfront accommodations a few steps from Agonda Beach and facilities like a garden. The property is around 22 miles from Margao Train Station, 9 miles from Cabo De Rama Fort and 25 miles from Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary. The resort has sea views, a terrace, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available throughout the property. All rooms is equipped with air conditioning, a fridge, a minibar, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms come with a safety deposit box, while some rooms also feature a balcony. All guest rooms feature a private bathroom, a hairdryer and bed linen. A continental, Asian or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property. At the resort you'll find a restaurant serving British, Indian and German cuisine. Vegetarian, dairy-free and vegan options can also be requested. Agonda Villas offers a hot tub. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Agonda, like cycling. Mother of God Church is 28 miles from Agonda Villas. The nearest airport is Dabolim Airport, 37 miles from the resort.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.Agonda Villas has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 9, 2017
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
See what guests loved the most:
- ManavIndia“Great location! Very friendly and accommodating staff…no ask was too much! Everything worked… Goa is infamous for its electricity cuts but here their generator is kept on such that we even had the air con on in our room with zero issues!!...”
- EthanIndia“Hands down one of the best beach resort experiences ever. It is definitely more expensive in comparison to staying in a property not on the beach, but the experience is totally worth it. We even saw bio luminous stuff. It was the peak of summer,...”
- WilliamCanada“Perfect escape, quiet and beautiful place to relax, love the accommodations and the staff were incredibly kind and attentive.”
- HarpreetIndia“The property is located right on the beach, room size is good, Vilas are well maintained. Staff is courteous and friendly.”
- DebapriyaIndia“Excellent stay right next to the beach, extremely helpful & cordial staff.. couldn't have asked for a better stay!”
- WasilIndia“The calmness and ambience of the location, the staff especially Rupesh who manages the property very helpful.”
- AparnaIndia“The staff was very well behaved and the location of the villa was in a great spot with a great Ambience both from the room and the jacuzzi. It was worth every penny. Would love to stay here again some other time.”
- SSuhaniIndia“The location, staff and manager are very good and helpful. Very good privacy.”
- AAnonymousIndia“Amenities like Jacuzzi, open air bathroom, view from bed”
- AnnaUnited Kingdom“very spacious hut. super location, we had a ground floor hut, the huge benefit was having loungers in front of the hut . the stuff we’re supper friendly and available on WhatsApp all the time. they gave us very good restaurant recommendations,...”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Is there a jacuzzi in queen sea facing room?We have a Jacuzzi in all our cottages in the front balcony.Answered on 30 January 2021
where does the 3rd person in the room sleep?Dear Sir, We only allow a maximum of 2 adults per cottage, as the bedroom would become cramped and also the resort. It would affect noise levels and e..Answered on 10 September 2021
Hi, Want to book a room for 1 night but unable to.. we want to but due to unavoidable circumstances we can’t stay for 2days.. can it be arranged??Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. . We have a minimum stay requirement of 2 nights, however one night is possible when there is a gap of a single night..Answered on 12 August 2021
Hi, I am planning to book 4 rooms for 2 nights. I can see a few ground-floor villas and 1 upper-level villa available. Please confirm if all the rooms..Hi, All cottages in our resort are facing the sea and have a jacuzzi. Please also feel welcome to ask any questions that you may have? Warm regards, MarkAnswered on 17 March 2023
what is the cancellation policy of the resort? since the times are uncertain now, is it possible to opt in for a free cancellation reservation?You can book through booking.comAnswered on 22 October 2021
Hi. Will the frontdesk be able to assist us in booking a vehicle or a car for travelling within goa?Dear Sir, We do not have rental cars, but there are a few local people that rent cars. When you are with us, please ask at reception to rent a car and..Answered on 19 September 2021
- Still looking?
Area info *
Restaurants1 Restaurant On Site
- Agonda Beach Resort Restaurant
- CuisineBritish • Indian • German • Asian • European
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Dairy-free
Resort Facilities at Agonda VillasGreat facilities! Review score, 8.7
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Ocean view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Currency exchange
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito net
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
From 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above will be charged as adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Agonda Villas accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Agonda Villas
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Agonda Villas on this page.
Check-in at Agonda Villas is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Agonda Villas is 2,450 feet from the center of Agonda. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
The prices at Agonda Villas may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Agonda Villas offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
Agonda Villas has 1 restaurant:
- Agonda Beach Resort Restaurant
Room options at Agonda Villas include:
Guests staying at Agonda Villas can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include: