Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Blue planet
Agonda palolem road H.no.443/c. Guravol agonda, 403702 Agonda, India – Show map
|Max adults: 2||
Deluxe King Room
Agonda Beach0.2 miles
Cola Beach1.6 miles
Butterfly Beach4 miles
Canacona bus station4.5 miles
Cabo De Rama Fort5.4 miles
Agonda Beach1,050 feet
Cola Beach1.3 miles
Little Cola Beach1.9 miles
Kakolem Beach2.9 miles
Palolem Beach2.9 miles
Dabolim Airport25.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Blue planet
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|Rs. 900 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
FAQs about Blue planet
Blue planet is 2,600 feet from the center of Agonda.
Blue planet offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
Check-in at Blue planet is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at Blue planet include:
The prices at Blue planet may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.