Resort Singtom Tea Estate & Resort
Singtom Tea Estate, P.O. North Point, 734104 Darjeeling, India – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Singtom Tea Estate & Resort
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Happy Valley Tea Estate0.9 miles
Mahakal Temple1.5 miles
Himalayan Mountaineering Institute1.6 miles
Japanese Peace Pagoda2.1 miles
Ghum Monastery3 miles
Tibetan Buddhist Monastery3.3 miles
Tiger Hill Sunrise Observatory4.8 miles
Tiger Hill4.8 miles
Singalila National Park10.5 miles
Barsey Rhododendron Sanctuary12.4 miles
Restaurant Hasty Tasty4.3 miles
Cafe/Bar Glenary's4.3 miles
Lake Senchal Lake9.3 miles
Mountain Tiger Hill View Point10.6 miles
River Teesta24.9 miles
Bagdogra Airport26.3 miles
Bhadrapur Airport35.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Indian, International
4 reasons to choose Singtom Tea Estate & Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
Extra bed by request
|Rs. 1,000 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|Rs. 4,000 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The fine print
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Singtom Tea Estate & Resort
Yes, Singtom Tea Estate & Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Singtom Tea Estate & Resort (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private Parking
- Secure parking
- Street parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
Room options at Singtom Tea Estate & Resort include:
The prices at Singtom Tea Estate & Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Singtom Tea Estate & Resort is 1.6 miles from the center of Darjeeling.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Singtom Tea Estate & Resort on this page.
Guests staying at Singtom Tea Estate & Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Singtom Tea Estate & Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff
- Walking tours
- Badminton equipment
- Happy hour
- Fitness classes
- Temporary art galleries
- Yoga classes
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinners
From the nearest airport, you can get to Singtom Tea Estate & Resort by:
- Car 3h
Check-in at Singtom Tea Estate & Resort is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Singtom Tea Estate & Resort has 1 restaurant: