Hostel The Yuppi Hippi Female Hostel
St Minguel Vaddo, 403519 Anjuna, India –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 69 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
No credit card needed to book. We'll send you an email confirming your reservation.
Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room
Start of dialog content
Closest Landmarks *
Anjuna Flea Market0.3 miles
Casino Palms1 miles
Tito's Club1.2 miles
Baga Night Market1.5 miles
Saturday Night Market1.5 miles
Club Cubana1.7 miles
Candolim Football Ground2 miles
St. Michael's Church2.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
Orchard Supermarket Supermarket1.9 miles
Curlies Beach Shack Restaurant0 miles
Cafe Lilliput Cafe/Bar0 miles
Flea Market Market0.1 miles
Beaches in the Neighborhood
Anjuna Beach Mixed sand30 feetSwimming, Food & Drink, Watching the Sunset, Seashell collecting
Baga Beach White sand3,100 feetSwimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Surfing, Watching the Sunset, Seashell collecting
Closest Airports *
Dabolim Airport14 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Chapora Fort2.6 miles
Fort Aguada5.7 miles
Immaculate Conception Church7.6 miles
Bridge Panji7.8 miles
River Cruise7.9 miles
Thivim Train Station9.9 miles
Tiracol Fort11.2 miles
Basilica Of Bom Jesus12.2 miles
Church of Saint Cajetan12.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Yuppi Hippi Female Hostel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Bar crawls Additional charge
- Badminton equipment
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water Additional charge
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs INR 100 per day.
- Street parking
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Yoga classes
- Open-air bath
Front Desk Services
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Grocery deliveries Additional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
This property doesn't offer cribs.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, the arrival time for Check-In is set from 2 pm to 4pm. Guests arriving late or early need to inform the management about scheduled time of arrival. The liability for reservations is applicable till 4 pm on the scheduled day of arrival. The room/bed may be sold to others after 4pm.
3. Guests are required to pay for the accommodations and used services of the property, corresponding to his/her confirmed booking, or the price lists placed in the room. When accommodations is extended, nights will be charged as per actual rate of the day/season.
4. The hostel has the right to demand payment in cash from the guest in advance or levy a refundable security deposit. All Hostel Beds will be charged a refundable deposit of INR 500 at the time of check-in. These deposits may be used to cover costs of damage and or loss of keys.
5. Guests, who do not have the accommodations booked in advance and do not provide the booking details, are required to pay the full amount of accommodations on the day of arrival and before Check-in.
6. The hotel is responsible for guest’s items, only if they were stored in a place dedicated to this purpose, confirmed with a signature and certificate of deposit. Guests must look after their own valuables when on the property.
7. When a guest is visited by another person, who is not a property guest, he/she is allowed to enter the room, only when an ID card is presented, otherwise will be allowed to enter only a public areas.
8. From 10:00pm to 7:00am are guests requested to keep the silent hours. Intoxicated guests that are boisterous or noisy may be asked to leave the property by the security personnel immediately and without any refunds.
9. Hostel guests are asked to respect the smoking and nonsmoking areas. All rooms are nonsmoking. Usages of drugs and or prohibited substances are strictly prohibited within the property. Please do not walk and stay in the public areas in inappropriate clothing, i.e. pajamas, lingerie, underwear, etc. Walking without clothing is strictly forbidden.
10. For security reasons it is not permitted to use own/ carried appliances. The exceptions are: razors, hair dryers, curling irons, radio, mobile phones and personal computer. Guests are then responsible and liable for any damages caused by their illegal use. Do not tamper with the power line, electrical fittings, plumbing or provided appliances.
11. Guests are asked not to move or rearrange any of the provided furniture and decoration items in the room. Room inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for you to use while staying in the room and are not to be taken out or to the beach. Washing, drying and ironing clothing /garments is not allowed in the rooms.
12. The guest is responsible for any damages /loss caused to property. According to applicable regulations he/she is asked to report any damage at the reception desk immediately. When breaking the rules, rough handling or intention to damage causes damages, the hotel has the right to claim the compensation. The memorabilia displayed are of antique value and may cost you a huge sum of money if found damaged. Damages include but are not limited to unnatural soiling of provided linen and curtains, breakage of glass provisions, damage and staining of walls, tampering with locking devices, breakage of sanitary and bath fittings, wetting, ripping and soiling of mattress/pillows/cushions.
13. It is not allowed to leave children in the room unattended. Parents are responsible for the safety of their children in all areas of the property.
14. When leaving the room, guest is expected to close all water taps, turn off the lights, switch off Air conditioners, close windows and return the room key when Check-out. Loosing the room/locker keys will cost the guest the entire expenses of replacing the locks and key holder.
15. The length of stay is as per agreement. Unless otherwise confirmed, the Checkout time is by noon. The management on request, availability and discretion may extend late Checkout.
16. Dogs and other pets are not allowed inside the rooms.
17. Easily flammable and explosive substances and materials, as well as objects with unpleasant odor, are not allowed on the premises.
18. Hostel management, and staff will welcome all your suggestions for improving any of provided services. Please report any objectionable behavior by the staff on the premises.
19. We wish our guests a pleasant and memorable stay and kindly ask for compliance of the above regulations. In the case of gross violation of these regulations, the hotel management has the right to withdraw from the accommodations agreement before the expiry of the period.