Hotel Willow Banks
Near Tourism Lift, The Mall, 171001 Shimla, India – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 176 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Willow Banks! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Established in 1871, the colonial-style Hotel Willow Banks enjoys beautiful views of the Shimla Valley and mountains. About 1,500 feet from Christ Church and Shimla City, it has a free Wi-Fi, a sauna and hot tub.
Elegant rooms all come with a cable TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a mini-fridge. Some rooms have a balcony. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and hot-water showers. Certain rooms offer a spa bath.
Hotel Willow Banks is located on The Mall, a charming shopping lane. It is within 1.6 mi from Shimla State Museum and Viceregal Lodge. Shimla Airport is about 13 mi away while the Railway Station is 1.6 mi.
The hotel has its own pub and brewery that provides the best place to party when in Shimla. With freshly brewed beer, craft cocktails, world cuisine inspired pub food, DJ Club nights and first of its kind in India mid-air hammocks for enjoying the food and drinks while soaking in the most brilliant views of Shimla.
Guests can enjoy an authentic Ayurvedic massage or a traditional European massage at Akasa Spa, get a manicure at the Daffofil beauty salon or arrange a day trip at the tour desk. The hotel also has billiard and table tennis facilities. A well-equipped meeting/banqueting space is available.
Eighteen71 Cookhouse and bar serves Pan-Indian, Oriental and International delights along with refreshing beverages. Caf Simla Times is an all-day multi-cuisine restaurant that offers breathtaking views of Shimla. Skybar is Shimla's only rooftop bar and Hookah lounge.
As part of its Wellness Zone Hotel Willow Banks now has a Jawed Habib Unisex Hair & Beauty Salon offering a full range of services like luxurious facials, stylish haircuts, relaxing pedicures and more - perfect for pampering yourself in the hills, while carrying the hallmark of quality of Jawed Habib.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I had a booking with your hotel 02-04 Apr 21 but had to cancel due to work. You agreed to hold the booking until 31 Jul. Unfortunately work and COVID ..Dear Guest, We can on an exceptional basis agree to hold this further till end of March 22 (without being usable in peak season time of long weekends ..Answered on 23 July 2021
- booking sitewww.willowbanks.comAnswered on 22 September 2021
- what will it cost for two rooms.4 adults 2 children 10yrs 12yrs.with tax from 29th Dec to 1st Jan 2022 with breakfast + dinner super deluxe balcony.Dear Guest, Greetings from Willow Banks Total amount becomes Rs. 1,14000/- for 2 rooms for 3 nights on MAP AI plan for 4 adults + 2 child with breakf..Answered on 8 November 2021
- Do you arrange for pick up from Chandigarh Airport? if yes what are the charges? we are family of 3.Sir, we will arrange pick-up from Chandigarh Airport. It will cost you INR 4000/- net for Toyota Etios Car.Answered on 21 December 2022
- Do you have Jacuzzi or hot tub in any category of rooms??WE HAVE JACUZZI IN OUR FAMILY INTERCONNECTED ROOMS.Answered on 19 December 2020
- Still looking?
Cafe Simla Times
Food: Chinese, Indian, Pizza, Seafood, Thai, Turkish, Asian, International
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Food: Chinese, British, Indian, Indonesian, Italian, Malaysian, Seafood, Thai, Local, Asian, International, European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Nightclub/DJAdditional charge
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Game room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness centerAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
2:00 PM - 2:30 PM
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Willow Banks accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Willow Banks
The prices at Hotel Willow Banks may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Willow Banks offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Game room
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Hotel Willow Banks is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:30 PM.
Hotel Willow Banks is 2,150 feet from the center of Shimla.
Yes, Hotel Willow Banks is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hotel Willow Banks has 2 restaurants:
- Cafe Simla Times
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Willow Banks on this page.
Guests staying at Hotel Willow Banks can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Willow Banks include: