Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels
Hverfisgata 10, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 40 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose 101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels
- How much for parking each day, either Public Parking or Garage Parking?Hi, We have a small parking lot next to our hotel and it's free to park there for our guests. best regards // með kveðju front desk 101hotelAnswered on February 23, 2022
- Do you have luggage storage if we arrive before afternoon check in time?Hi, Yes. We have a luggage storage where we can keep your luggage till your check in. best regards // með kveðju front desk 101hotel RitaAnswered on February 23, 2022
- Hello, do you have any offers for honeymooners? For 1 night and dinner and breakfast? :) 12-13 juni my and my wife are looking for a hotel.Hello. Thank you kindly for your message We are happy to offer you a complimentary breakfast on this special ocassion. Looking forward to hearing fro...Answered on May 27, 2021
- Hi there! I am a Mom traveling with my two daughters, in their early 20s. We would like to stay together in one room on our family vacation, and I ...Dear Mom Thank you for the message. Yes, a Junior Suite equipped with an extra bed would be enough for three. If there is anything else, you let us...Answered on October 17, 2019
- hello How i can put the member code for marriott hotel while booking ?Please Advice i am interested in booking the hotels dated 16 to 21 of OCTHi. Thank you for your message! In order to receive or use your Marriott points you would need to book directly through the Marriott app or their webs...Answered on October 15, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|ISK 15,900 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|ISK 15,900 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform 101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about 101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels
The prices at 101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at 101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels is 1,150 feet from the center of Reykjavík.
Room options at 101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at 101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to 101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels by:
- Taxi 45min
- Airport shuttle (public) 1h 20min
101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Full-body massage
- Steam room
- Spa facilities
Check-in at 101 Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.