Found 14 mi east of Snæfellsnes National Park, this hotel offers bright, modern rooms with private bathrooms. WiFi and parking are free. Snæfellsjökull Volcano is within 20 minutes’ drive.
Hotel Búdir’s light, airy rooms have a TV, DVD player and hairdryer. Most have showers, while some include an in-room bathtub. Each room features glacier, lava fields or sea views.
Seafood and lamb dishes are served in the cozy dining room. The in-house wine expert has carefully chosen wines to suit the traditional Icelandic food.
Helicopter sightseeing trips, glacier hikes and whale watching can be arranged by Búdir Hotel. Ólafsvík is 14 mi from Hotel Búdir, while Arnarstapi is 12 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello, is there a small fridge in Deluxe room?Hi No I am sorry but we don't have fridges in the roomsAnswered on November 9, 2021
- We would like a room with two separate beds. Two twin beds if possible. Could you tell me if that is possible? Thank you. TomDear Tom! All our Standard rooms can be made twin. Deluxe and Loft rooms can't be made twin.Answered on May 6, 2021
- I see that you don’t have fridges in the rooms, but is it possible to use a fridge somewhere in the hotel?Yes, we can store your things in our fridge in the kitchen.Answered on November 25, 2021
- Hello, we will be visiting in late august. Do you have vegan options on your dinner and breakfast menus? Thank you, elizabethHi! Yes, we do have vegan option for both, dinner and breakfast.Answered on March 20, 2022
- hi there are two of us and we would like single beds we want to look around Iceland in a more leisurely way meeting local people and enjoying spas and perhaps seeing the whales and maybe a guyser we also need to hire a car can you help? Our dates are from the 22nd OctoberWe are fully booked on that date, unfortunatelyAnswered on October 8, 2022
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Hotel Búdir accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Although all rates are quoted in EUR, please note that charges will be made in ISK according to the exchange rate on the day that the charge is made.
When booking 5 or more rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Búdir
Hotel Búdir offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
Guests staying at Hotel Búdir can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Búdir may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Búdir is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Búdir by:
- Car 4h 15min
Room options at Hotel Búdir include:
Hotel Búdir has 2 restaurants:
- Restaurant Budir
Hotel Búdir is 2,450 feet from the center of Búðir.