Ranargata 4A, Vesturbær, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland –
Hotel Metropolitan is one of the oldest hotel in Reykjavik has been open fron 1962. In the year 2002 the name of the hotel was changed from Hotel City to Metropolitan Hotel
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Reykjavik Old Harbour 0.1 miles
- The Parliament House 0.2 miles
- Reykjavík City Hall 0.2 miles
- The Offices of the Cabinet of Iceland 0.3 miles
- National Museum of Iceland 0.5 miles
- Vesturbaejarlaug Swimming Pool 0.6 miles
- Hljomskalagardurinn 0.6 miles
- University of Iceland 0.6 miles
- Solfar Sun Voyager 0.7 miles
- Hallgrímskirkja Church 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Laugavegur Shopping Street 1.1 miles
- Reykjavik Art Museum: Kjarvalsstadir 1.2 miles
- The Pearl 1.6 miles
- Laugardalslaug Swimming Pool 2 miles
- Kringlan Shopping Mall 2 miles
- Laugardalsholl Stadium 2.1 miles
- Imagine Peace Tower 2.7 miles
- Smáralind Shopping Center 3.8 miles
- Tjörnin Lake 0.3 miles
- Reykjavík Domestic Airport 1.3 miles
- Keflavik International Airport 23 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Metropolitan Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Metropolitan Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.